Recent content by tonycheng

  1. T

    Ask me anything about Etsy

    Hello, I used American information to register an American store on etsy and started operating it one month later. I used pingpong for payment and a virtual credit card. My products are customized handmade products. When the order is placed, It will be suspended within a few days. Is this a...
  2. T

    Etsy access account issue

    Hello, I used American information to register an American store on etsy and started operating it one month later. I used pingpong for payment and a virtual credit card. My products are customized handmade products. When the order is placed, it will be 4 It will be suspended within a few days...
  3. T

    Cooperate to operate etsy store

    I need some Americans to help me apply for an etsy store, and I will give you part of the store's sales. You only need to apply for the store, and the rest is to get the money, and I will be responsible for the operation and delivery. We are a company that makes customized products. Please...
Back
Top