Recent content by tomstonehse

  1. T

    Does having a bigger network actually help reach?

    a bigger network can give better starting point more people may see the post early but a smaller account can still get good reach if the content get enough engagement and people find it useful
  2. T

    How do I post at once on several LinkedIn groups?

    change the post a little for each group not dropping the same text everywhere even small change based on the group topic make it feel more relevant and you are less likely to look like you're just pushing the same post around
  3. T

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just placed a new order. I made another order before and the guy delivered properly, this time a bigger order. What I can say is: The sellers is a very professional and friendly person, easy to work with. Hopefully I will place many more orders :)
Back
Top