Recent content by tomk10

  1. T

    ⭐ 30% OFF ⭐ $0.52/GB UDP RESIDENTIAL ⭐ $0.8/IP 0 FRAUD SCORE NATIVE ISP ⭐ TRY ANY PROXY!!!

    I WANT A TRIAL AND BHW DISCOUNT FOR SERPPROXIES
  2. T

    ProxyGen.io - Residential, Mobile & ISP Proxies ⚡ Rotating + Sticky | From ~$0.83/GB | 200MB FREE Trial | 30% OFF BHW30 ✅ | Crypto + Card

    Could you please send me a free trial for mobile proxies? I'm trying to find some that arent burned yet and have gone through three providers already.
  3. T

    Small ecommerce store vs big retailers in SEO, is targeting head terms even worth it?

    Its good to still keep the terms in mind because you could rank for ai queries.
  4. T

    Is it easy to make money with AI videos?

    Its as easy as making money with non ai videos. If the idea behind the video is good (hook, content, etc.) its going to get views. If its not, even ai wont save you.
  5. T

    instagram???

    posting reels is what got my account to grow fast. Buying followers isnt worth it.
  6. T

    manual Reddit accounts getting banned

    Chromium via playwright, but the profile makes it look like a mac on safari. Im using a stealth package as well. I tried dolphin and that also banned all of my accounts in one run after some time.
  7. T

    manual Reddit accounts getting banned

    Im using rotating mobile proxies from different countries have different profiles (screen size etc.) for all of my accounts and open the accounts at different times. I have around 10 at a time that I warm up manually. I only post, comment or upvote once per session and each login session is...
  8. T

    Try to increase LinkedIn connections

    When I started using linked in a couple of years ago I just sent requests to my icp. I sent the max amount of requests each day for like a week or so and it worked. After that people started sending me the requests because they found me via the other connections.
  9. T

    Im working on a Reddit upvote bot in 2026

    How so? I've been using reddit for almost 10 years and having been buying upvotes for 2-3 years now. I only buy 5-10 upvotes per post that arrive within a couple of minutes and I know that a lot of people need 1k+, but I don't know what their use case is, hence why Im asking. If everyone is like...
  10. T

    Im working on a Reddit upvote bot in 2026

    I'm currently working on a Reddit comment upvote bot and got it to work for 10 upvotes. Since this worked im starting to scale the account base, so I can sell the services. Im also going to be adding post upvotes/downvotes and comment downvotes in the next couple of days. I'd like to get some...
Back
Top