Recent content by tomguis

  1. tomguis

    [Hiring] Offline Job (USA only)

    We are looking for a dedicated person living in one of these states to trade cards for us. 1. We will send the cards to you, you talk with the vendors to get the highest price possible and close the deal. (We start with one) 2. You need to verify your ID,home address and everything because...
  2. tomguis

    FRC Unavailable Quora Post, Comment, Upvote & Question & Answer

    I'm rooting for this :) count me in this
  3. tomguis

    [SOCNET SMS] Virtual number rental and SMS activation service for any platform | Long and short-term rental | Low prices, instant activa...

    Hey, Does your panel support planetexpress.com? I'm looking to rent for a month USA,Canada and UK
  4. tomguis

    Is there a way to signup banned countries girls in OF?

    We can create it with non banned ones that's not a problem
  5. tomguis

    Is there a way to signup banned countries girls in OF?

    How would they see? We can use VPS or VPN to hide everything
  6. tomguis

    Is there a way to signup banned countries girls in OF?

    So it's doable if we have PayPal or wise? It should be under the model's name?
  7. tomguis

    [JV] Your verified Kalshi KYC account + My trading (pilot project)

    I can provide it but how is the earning ?
  8. tomguis

    How to print copyrighted things ?

    I'm trying to print about 10 designs related to copyrighted stuff but no one is accepting it. Do you know any Chinese/Asian sources to make it for me? It's not a simple design so I can't print it with a normal device
  9. tomguis

    FRC Unavailable RC - One free Trustpilot review removal

    Username: tomguis Were you asked by a BHW staff member to fill out this form? Yes Submit the title of your FRC thread: RC - One free Trustpilot review removal Add a description for your FRC: Are you looking to remove one of your Trustpilot reviews? I'm here to do this for one user ...
  10. tomguis

    If you had $500 for SEO today, where would you spend it?

    If it already has great content silo, I'm going for niche edits and guest posts . Investing $50 for the second layer
  11. tomguis

    Is there a way to signup banned countries girls in OF?

    I was thinking is there any reliable way to do it? I can bring some models from my plug so it's a good opportunity for me
  12. tomguis

    Is it possible to earn income with AI content?

    Your best thing will be using AI + humanizer and a VA to control the quality of them. It's gonna be a bit risky to go full AI as google can detect them easier than before
  13. tomguis

    FRC Unavailable FRC - TrustPilot review removal service

    Username: tomguis Were you asked by a BHW staff member to fill out this form? Yes Submit the title of your FRC thread: RC - TrustPilot review removal service Add a description for your FRC: We are offering 1x TrustPilot review removal for one user. This service takes UpTo 10-15 days to...
  14. tomguis

    Trustpilot Removal for Agency

    I can do it after . Pricing is $100-150 for one review (depends on how hard is it). Do you have any JR VIPs who can be responsible for you?
  15. tomguis

    How Do You Decide Whether a Keyword Is Actually Winnable?

    Don't ever use KD from SEO tools as most of them are automated with outdated logic. 1. First of all check competitors Backlink quality (I mean the root not just that specific landing btw you have to check both) 2. Landing age (it's an easy che k with "view page source" and don't forget to...
Back
Top