Recent content by Tom Lc

  1. T

    [Question] Huge traffic spike on this site—how are they pulling this off?

    I’m fairly new to SEO, so I’m trying to learn by analyzing other sites. Recently, I came across a website that had an insane, sudden spike in traffic out of nowhere. Does anyone know what kind of tactics or strategies could cause such a massive jump so fast? Is it parasite SEO, expired domains...
  2. T

    What should I do with this kind of traffic?

    I haven’t tried this type of offer yet, but I’m willing to test it since my traffic is pretty similar to Twitter/X traffic.
  3. T

    What should I do with this kind of traffic?

    I’m still looking for partnerships at the moment. Do you know any good networks or people you could introduce me to?
  4. T

    What should I do with this kind of traffic?

    What’s your tg? Maybe we can discuss this further there.
  5. T

    What should I do with this kind of traffic?

    I’ve been getting consistent daily traffic from social media for a while now, but honestly I still haven’t figured out the best way to monetize it properly. Most of my audience is mainly interested in 18+, gay, and dating-related content, so I’ve mostly been testing adult/dating CPA offers so...
  6. T

    [Journey] From Content Writer to Amazon Affiliate Earner - $1.1K/Month and Growing

    What do you think about using social media accounts for this? I have some high-engagement accounts and I’m thinking about putting the link in my bio. But I’m not sure if linking directly from the bio to Amazon would violate their policy. Also, are Amazon affiliate accounts easy to get banned?
  7. T

    [Guide] Amazon Associate Account approval Guide 2026

    Are there any methods specifically for social media? For example, if I use Instagram and have multiple accounts, should I list each account individually, or is it enough to just put the domain as instagram.com?
Back
Top