Recent content by tissue2

  1. T

    how can i improve a low cpa conversion rate?

    Yes a simpler landing page and shorter form can make a big difference I’d also test the offer CTA page speed and mobile experience separately to see what improves conversions
  2. T

    Youtube changing its monitazation policies

    That would definitely make things harder for new channels if true but I’d wait for an official YouTube announcement before relying on those numbers
  3. T

    ⚡CASINO POWER LINKS➤⚡Do Follow Guest Posts⚡✅Gambling Betting✅⚡DA/DR 75+⭐⏩High Quality Traffic (1K–100K+)⏩

    Looks like a solid casino link building offer The DA DR and traffic numbers are interesting Please send some recent samples and pricing details
  4. T

    Hi - SEO operator, focused on link building outreach

    Welcome to BHW bro Your experience with link vetting and outreach sounds useful Looking forward to seeing your insights and learning from your threads
  5. T

    Author at top tier papers - how do I monetize best?

    If you already have strong publication experience I’d monetize the expertise rather than the employer name Think freelance writing consulting ghostwriting newsletter work or helping brands with PR and content could be good options
  6. T

    Average Views vs Subscribers When Choosing a Gaming Creator

    I’d choose the creator with 100K average views over the one with 30K Subscribers matter less than consistent views audience location and engagement I’d check all three before deciding
  7. T

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    I usually check a few different marketplaces and then manually vet the sites before buying I don’t rely on marketplace metrics alone because traffic and niche relevance can vary a lot
  8. T

    How to interlink within Wordpress BlogPost

    Yes you can do this with anchor links in WordPress Give each H2 or H3 a unique HTML ID then link to that ID from your table of contents or heading links Just avoid overdoing it and keep the structure natural for users
  9. T

    Two domains, same DR — are they actually comparable?

    DR alone is not enough for me I’d check backlink quality anchor text history referring domains and topical relevance before judging a domain Two domains with the same DR can have completely different value
  10. T

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    I use marketplaces mainly to find options then I manually check the site before choosing I care more about real organic traffic topical relevance and the quality of existing links than DR alone
  11. T

    What's the best way to rank on google?

    Don’t focus on publishing more First find why traffic dropped content quality search intent indexing technical issues, or backlinks Improve what’s already ranking potential then scale
Back
Top