Recent content by tinytimeseo

  1. tinytimeseo

    Google Local Guide

    Do you have an idea how many people need to verify a change to a GMB before the change takes place?
  2. tinytimeseo

    Google Local Guide

    Is it possible to have multiple G Accounts and verify your own edits? Or do you think that would fail?
  3. tinytimeseo

    Google Local Guide

    The account has aged for a month or so now. It is on a local IP (vps) and we have had just regular activity on it. I did let it get some Google Maps activity before even applying for the local guide badge (finding food, directions, asking and answering questions). I have worked on this account...
  4. tinytimeseo

    Google Local Guide

    I have been trying to keep it slow and give it an actual identity (actual emails, gchats, get served ads, youtube, etc); how long do you think it generally needs to age before it won't get ghosted?
  5. tinytimeseo

    Newbie - kinda

    Good Afternoon, wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I've worked as an SEO Admin Assistant for three years now and I'm slowly working up the ranks. I generally specialize in Google Local Packs and Facebook Ads.
  6. tinytimeseo

    Google Local Guide

    Hello All! Recently I've been trying to build up a local guide for Google edits and reviews. Does anyone have any type of metric that tells us how long till the account is trusted as a guide? Such as how many answers, reviews, even age, is needed to be trusted as a local guide?
Back
Top