Recent content by Timelesss

  1. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Hi Loki, That's a great point, I would like to see some good case studies from people who have run magic mushroom ads along with an explanation of why they think they worked. Bottom line, someone with experience in the niche who's been successful.
  2. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Hey, thanks for the welcome! I'm running a magic mushroom business so there's definitely some niche specificity that would go into making ads. I have some understanding about the people I want to reach and what they respond to, it's more about getting the ads running consistently and getting a...
  3. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Lets hope so! Filling in the puzzle pieces will be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it.
  4. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Thanks! Yes, I'm excited to test different angles of similar ads to see what wording works best, if demographic change in the characters in the ads makes a difference and so on. I also want to try some previous organic content that we used that went viral to see if that might work for ads as well.
  5. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Hey thanks Barin, Ya, I've tried them a bit here and there and they have worked great! It's just a matter of keeping them going that's been the issue. But honestly, I need to get more into it to really understand how it all works. Ya, that's the plan, to grow the business!! Thanks for the luck...
  6. T

    Hello! Hoping to learn a lot here.

    Hello folks, I'm here to learn more about how to run meta ads for my small business and I look forward to some fruitful conversations!
Back
Top