Recent content by Tiktiki

  1. T

    Post pictures with ads in Pinterest.

    Actually pinterest allows both affiliate links and your own logos or watermarks on your images.
  2. T

    How do you rank new pins faster?

    Impressions staying low is normal because pinterest inherently takes 30-45 days to index content. You might use pinterest trends to publish seasonal content 45 to 60 days before the actual trend peaks.
  3. T

    Starting TikTok from zero

    Starting from zero is not difficult, maintaining the pace and being sincere to the audience by giving them valuable content regularly should be worked on.
  4. T

    I have a question and would really appreciate an answer.

    I will be focusing on Long-term growth. You cannot monetize zero traffic. In order to monetize, you would need to get traffic, and it can take 6 to 8 months to grow enough for monetization.
  5. T

    Learning Crypto from basic

    Thank you so much for explaining trading. I will search YouTube about crypto trading, but if you have any specific courses/tutorials, please let me know; those can help a lot. The information you provided is more relevant and helpful. I will make sure to study first before risking money and...
  6. T

    Learning Crypto from basic

    Hello guys, I am getting interested in Crypto trading, and I do not know anything about it yet. I want to learn from the basics to advance. Can Crypto experts help me where I can learn it from a basic to expert level, and can I learn about it here on this platform?
  7. T

    BHW comments/Post Count?

    According to the BHW Newbie guide I received initially and the terms and conditions, there was no specific number that we could post in a day, but still, any Administrator or forum owner would be able to get the right information.
  8. T

    Make money through commerce features?

    I am using it, but it's of no benefit. A very small amount of traffic is getting through this feature. Only those creators who get millions of views daily can profit from this.
  9. T

    Create a YouTube channel ?

    Creating 2 separate channels would be the best option because your subscribers from the short films channel would be hoping for the next parts or the next short film; they would be annoyed with random videos if you mix them up on the same channel.
  10. T

    Does every article need to be very detailed?

    If you know that the article can be short as required but you are still dragging it out, you will lose traffic because they will eventually lose curiosity about your posts. Don't drag it out more than is needed.
  11. T

    Previous post

    The previous posts still grow. In order to prevent this growth from stopping, space multiple posts by at least 3 to 4 hours so they don't compete against each other in the algorithm.
  12. T

    Is VidIQ helpful?

    I have seen people praising this tool; vidIQ helped them a lot to grow their channels. Have you guys used it yet? How helpful is it really? Please guide me about it, as I am thinking of buying their monthly membership.
  13. T

    Do Instagram Stories still help with growth?

    Stories can take part in growing, but they're not effective. You can keep posting daily to keep your followers active.
  14. T

    Reels: quality or quantity?

    I would go completely with quality. Let me tell you the reason as well. I had a graphic design YouTube channel, and in 1 year I uploaded more than 200 videos consistently and focused on quantity, but it went fully opposite of what I was expecting, so quantity does not matter. People look for...
  15. T

    How can I monetize my page

    Instagram have their own monetization section. Have you checked which monetization tools are available for you, like Reels bonuses or carousel bonuses, affiliate marketing, and paid promotions?
Back
Top