Recent content by thomasbaker02164

  1. T

    Need help with VOIP

    Hello, I am trying to set up a VOIP dialer and need someone to help me out. Targeted countries are mostly UK, Canada and some parts of Europe (Netherlands and Scandinavia). I want to have 3 people using the dialers on a daily basis with 5hr talking time. What are the best VOIP providers that are...
  2. T

    Forex / crypto leads in 2024

    Got it. Also do these account need to have large ad spent already? (50k +)
  3. T

    Forex / crypto leads in 2024

    Okay, thanks for the info anyway! Let's say that I create a video that shows how people are using AI to make money and trade, but I never promiss any returns, FB wouldn't block it?
  4. T

    Forex / crypto leads in 2024

    You selling leads as well?
  5. T

    Anyone running Crypto / Gambling Facebook ads?

    pm me please, I would like to use your services for crypto leads
  6. T

    Forex / crypto leads in 2024

    Hi, I was wandering what is the bet way to generate forex / crypto leads in 2024. Is it facebook, ig, tiktok or twitter? Also what type of ads are bringing largest amounts of clients? I am interested in UK, Canada, Scandinavia and Netherlands
Back
Top