Recent content by TheWisdomGuy

  1. TheWisdomGuy

    Bing ads accounts for rent - will give good commission on daily spending.

    Hi, I need personal bing accounts that are just siting idle and have been in use before. I am paying good commission on the ad spending and will spend a lot daily. Will give more info privately. If interested, PM me or post below.
  2. TheWisdomGuy

    Looking for Fiverr Reviews Will pay 1$ per Review plus fees

    if you still need more, I am interested
  3. TheWisdomGuy

    [Need] US Residents with Facebook accounts for rent for $20/day

    I've sent you a pm, please consider me.
  4. TheWisdomGuy

    $50-$100 A Day via Forex (AutoTrader)

    I don't understand, can somebody explain the fields in the table in the image? Your autotrader traded commodities with $50 and made $900 in profit in a week?
  5. TheWisdomGuy

    Skrill

    I can help you, PMed you
  6. TheWisdomGuy

    Bing ads coupon (might not work)

    97403DC4EA284E7E 5E779542BBCC4E82
  7. TheWisdomGuy

    3 Logo designs

    Thank you for your interest. I will reach all of you one by one.
  8. TheWisdomGuy

    3 Logo designs

    I would like to offer a logo design for each of the first three BHW members to post on this thread, who are interested in getting a logo made. Thank you
  9. TheWisdomGuy

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I'd like a review copy, username- thewisdomguy Thank you
  10. TheWisdomGuy

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order Reference id:CKTRXXX46 Thank you
Back
Top