Recent content by TheEqualizerMan

  1. TheEqualizerMan

    If Binary options, then only Pocket Partners

    I had been a PO affiliate since 2022 making steady commissions and had built up a serious customer base. However, Pocket Option changed the affiliate rules back in Sept 2025 requiring you to maintain at least 10 registrations/per month and 3 FTDs/month even if your existing clients are still...
  2. TheEqualizerMan

    What YouTube SEO Factors Have Made the Biggest Difference for You in 2026?

    1. Catchy title and thumbnail = high CTR 2. retention time
  3. TheEqualizerMan

    Proof That YouTube Algorithm is Crap!

    this is definitely true. i re-use content change the metadata and I get 1000s of views but I post my own original content and I barely get views. Shameful algorithm.
  4. TheEqualizerMan

    Is YouTube still worth starting if you're entering a competitive niche?

    I have a contrarian view. After being on yt nearly 17 years, I think yt's best days are behind it. Its constant changes in rules/regulations/bans/suspension/algorithm have alienated many content creators. Views are down 50% overall for some of the top content creators. Your channel/content is...
  5. TheEqualizerMan

    Why Are My Comments Disappearing and Videos Stuck at Exactly 4 Views?

    Go to google gemini and ask it to audit your channel. You are most likely shadowbanned including your comments.
  6. TheEqualizerMan

    Is Youtube Out Of Money? Creator Charged Back $20,000 With Many More Seeing Negative Earnings!

    Is Youtube Out Of Money? Creator Charged Back $20,000 With Many More Seeing Negative Earnings! "TheQuartering" youtube channel just released a video titled above stating content creators using superchat feature are seeing massive chargeback. Any experiences or thoughts?
  7. TheEqualizerMan

    How to leverage TikTok for affiliate marketing?

    From my experience on tik tok its not good for buyer/affiliate traffic. Its mostly young kids socializing for fun.
  8. TheEqualizerMan

    Think Media Podcast Guy On Youtube Stated Views Are Down 60% to 70%

    Yesterday, the Think Media Podcast channel guy on youtube posted a video saying many YT influencers are seeing massive drops in views over the past 2-3 months due to some recent algorithm change. 70% in some cases. I've also seen 50% drops on my channel literally overnight. Is anyone having...
  9. TheEqualizerMan

    Is the craze for YouTube on decline?

    Youtube has alienated a lot of content creators with constantly changing algorithms and community guidelines. A vast swath of creators over the past 1-2 years have seen their channels terminated with mostly no recourse. Competition is fierce and views have declined for the platform and its no...
  10. TheEqualizerMan

    Youtube Terminated my account, what now...

    So many pitfalls dealing with YT nowadays has led many content creators to leave and start channels on other video platforms especially tik tok which has become a serious threat to YT's dominance.
  11. TheEqualizerMan

    [METHOD] How to build 100k Tiktok account by repurposing method in 3 months

    I just started a tik tok account and I dont re-upload other tik tok videos. Thats suicide if you do this. Tik tok can easily find out and ban you. Instead re-upload videos from other video platforms like youtube. I've done this with no problems.
  12. TheEqualizerMan

    Youtube Promote Is Scam!

    I've grown the channel organically after the adwords campaign. Its also funny that youtube doesn't count the watch time and subscribers from youtube adwords campaigns toward your monetization goals. I think they know its because those subscribers are not real.
  13. TheEqualizerMan

    Youtube Promote Is Scam!

    I've used youtube adwords on a brand new channel and 1 video and I can tell you its bad. After initial boost of subscribers, my subscriber count started dropping like a rock after about a month. This suggests that youtube also uses bot views/farms and fake subsribers. Never again.
  14. TheEqualizerMan

    Case Study: Building Facebook Groups with Millions of Members and Earning $300/Day

    A lot of "zombie" groups on Facebook. I see groups with 100s of thousands of members with 0 engangement. Suckerberg and Fakebook will one day become a relic from a bygone era same as what happened to myspace.
  15. TheEqualizerMan

    Got banned from youtube, cannot post website link to sell anything- Youtube will not unban me, what to do?

    Same thing happened to me. I suspect its because you are using same IP address or PC device to upload videos. I think Youtube Scientist mentioned this in a previous post. Technically once you are banned you are not allowed to have another youtube channel.
Back
Top