Recent content by testoda54

  1. T

    Reddit Human Verification

    Account is warmed up already, I've been using it for months and I can post anything, I said that I haven’t logged into my account for 8 days. Proxy geo matches where acc was created for sure
  2. T

    Reddit Human Verification

    What is this new verification system? Why was my account identified as an app? I literally haven’t logged into my account for 8 days, and now this confirmation window pops up. I log in via my Google account, verify it through the verification system with google thing on the phone, but Reddit...
  3. T

    How does reddit filters work?

    Well, I've checked and there are probably reputation filters. Some comments are visible and some are deleted by the filters. Some subreddits keep my posts but delete comments, while others do the opposite
  4. T

    How does reddit filters work?

    ik about rules and etc things. Also I can't say that 350+ karma is very little for the age of 11 days
  5. T

    How does reddit filters work?

    I am not sure about the rules for explaining such things, but I will try. I usually post NSFW RP posts on one popular sub. At first, it wasn't so good. I made a post with some comments, and it was deleted by the filters. I messaged the mods, and they restored it and recommended me to verify my...
  6. T

    How does reddit filters work?

    I used to post on the subreddit I want from my previous account. It didn't face any issues, and I can even post from it now without encountering targeting filters
  7. T

    How does reddit filters work?

    Hello! I need your help. My posts are getting deleted by filters. The comments work perfectly, both SFW and NSFW, but I can't just post on NSFW subs. I didn't get shadowbanned so this looks strange to me... What factors influence this?
  8. T

    Reddit NSFW warmup

    Hello! I'm new to this forum and looking to get involved. I'll do my best to explain what I need clearly. I enjoy NSFW roleplays and I know that Reddit has lots of subreddits for finding partners. However, I'm struggling with finding the best and quickest way to create accounts without facing...
  9. T

    How to properly warm up account for nsfw

    Hi there! I'm new to these forums and I wanted to ask a question. Is there a way to warm up a Reddit account for NSFW posts? I tried warming up for a week using some tutorials from this forum, but it didn't work at all. Thanks in advance!
  10. T

    Reddit Filters

    The problem that they don't, I ask owner of this subreddit to approve my posts so he does
  11. T

    Reddit Filters

    Hello! I am new to forums like this, and I need some help. The issue is that my post is being hidden by filters, so I need to message the moderators to have it approved. This problem occurs only on one subreddit. Is there any way to fix this issue, or do I just need to wait for the filters to...
Back
Top