Recent content by Techpro1

  1. T

    Tech support campaign

    If you are interested we can work together, please share your number
  2. T

    Tech support campaign

    But i have invested on my product to make a genuine support campaign which should never get suspended by bing. I cannot risk my campaign by putting norton in my keywords. I am looking for a genuine solution to put some support related keywords in my campaign, please help if you can.
  3. T

    Tech support campaign

    Can you suggest me keywords if i have 100% whitehat campaign? Because as per policies tech support keywords are still restricted even for first party if we are not mentioning our brand name along with keywords
  4. T

    Tech support campaign

    Hello Everyone, I have my own antivirus powered by opswat and amtso. Now along with just selling it i want to run tech support campaign also but the only problem is restricted keywords. As per policy now i have to put my company name along with keyword. For eg. xyz antivirus installation, xyz...
Back
Top