Recent content by techjayd

  1. T

    How Evil Is Google?

    Wow, what an article! Very interesting tactics used by Google.
  2. T

    [FREE] Wicked Content Technique 100s of FREE Unique Websites cheap!

    Nice share! Thanks for the idea.
  3. T

    [GET] 20 x FREE gig vouchers for fiverr - Merry Xmas

    Count me in. Merry Christmas!
  4. T

    Introducing UploadPay | $1+ Average Per Download

    It's large...45.9 MB. I will try to look for another file file to upload.
  5. T

    Introducing UploadPay | $1+ Average Per Download

    nice. I registered. unfortunately, I tried to upload a file...but it has a limit :( ERROR: Maximum upload size of 10.00 MB exceeded
  6. T

    All in One Seo vs Yoast Seo Plugins

    I use yoast.
  7. T

    Black hat & Adsense, any one got paid ?

    wow! you're the man! getting tons of traffic is what i need for a new site :) anyway, i'll check this thread again to see what's the verdict for your Adsense account.
  8. T

    15 Year Old - From $0 to $50 Per Day - Follow Me

    Goodluck to your journey!
  9. T

    1000 free Facebook likes!

    Count me in :D Merry Christmas!
  10. T

    [Give Away] Micro Niche Keywords - Monetize with amazon!

    if there's a keyword left, then count me in. I would like to try Amazon this time.
  11. T

    paypal got limited

    Is this the first time you got your account limited? I just had my Paypal account limited today for the second time. :D I don't know why they had it limited too. The first time, they asked me some docs then confirmed the account again using my cc. it was restored. Today, they just had me reset...
  12. T

    Fake Lottery Ticket Prank gone terribly WRONG!

    you made my day! :D thanks for the good laugh... :P
  13. T

    My success story! Thanks BHW!

    BHW is a source of inspiration and information to me too. Thanks for sharing :) One day, I'll share mine too...I'm still working hard to be successful in IM..though I am able to pay bills and buy stuff out of IM. :) Merry Christmas to all. +rep
Back
Top