Recent content by techines

  1. T

    I used 50 accounts in single IP and nothing happened

    I tried that with more than 10k account. In my experience ip controling system only working on account login step. If you have auth token you can use same ip. But x-client-transaction logging ur ip adress and you should to know that if u not brush ur tooth for 1 day nothing happens but if you...
  2. T

    How many YouTube channels can I manage from one device?

    I dont know what is fixed number but you can create an app with developer account and you can connect a lots of accounts to ur app on this way it should be almost unlimited account
  3. T

    So What Phone Automation Software Are You Using in 2026?

    You know google can easly detect any change of androids so you should use iphone for google services if you can non-jailbrake automations are better. Maybe robot arm can solve ur problems :D
  4. T

    instagram???

    It is easy brother just create original content, instagram algorithm can understood which is original and which is copy. if you share ur own contents algorithm will push you to explore page
  5. T

    You guys spend a lot of time in front of screen. How do you manage to stay fit?

    Do not eat too much and simple exercises are enough.
  6. T

    How to prevent your writers from using AI

    I don't see any problem with them getting help from artificial intelligence. They can get help from artificial intelligence to make the content of higher quality.
  7. T

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    discount coupon please
  8. T

    What is the biggest lesson life has taught you ?

    Trusting the person I shouldn't trust was the biggest mistake I made in life. The other is not being able to make good use of my free time.
  9. T

    My music mood today is...

    Thanks for the music ideas :D
Back
Top