Recent content by teamdavid

  1. T

    Your First Move When Google Rankings Plummet?

    Everyone does something different when rankings plummet. I'm interested in what you do before you make any changes to your content or link-building efforts.
  2. T

    What SEO activity takes up the most of your time.

    For me too, the competitors’ keywords are a great way to start off. Anotther thing I do is analyze their content gaps and internal linking.
  3. T

    Are original Reels getting better reach now?

    Absolutely not, since feeds may have more edits from the same source, and this will mean that there must be some other criteria which influence recommendations.
  4. T

    Whats your dream country you want to visit?

    There is no doubt that Japan is among those destinations where just several weeks.would barely cover everything. I would like to combine urban places with less known local areas.
  5. T

    comments not showing on "most relevant"

    I have observed that as well; however, that does not always mean the profile isn’t primed,Most Relevant uses a different filter than all Comments, so engagement and Facebook’s own ranking may come into play.
  6. T

    Pins Not Indexing

    It can take some time for new pins to be tested. Check for any recent activity on the account, use of keywords in the title and description, and ensure that the pins match the searches of the users.
  7. T

    Is White Hat SEO still enough to rank nowadays?

    Yeah, it’s still possible imo, but it takes more patience. I’ve seen sites grow with strong topical coverage, good internal links and a few relevant mentions instead of chasing hundreds of links.
  8. T

    Hello forum members.

    New member joining. Hope to have some great information about internet marketing. This forum seems massive. h h h h h h h h h h h
Back
Top