Recent content by tazarbm

  1. tazarbm

    Perception towards life!

    wish I could, but I haven't got a clue. I've read this quote some 15-ish years ago in a book written by a local (Romanian) writer, so you probably wouldn't know / be able to find it anyway. Sorry!
  2. tazarbm

    Perception towards life!

    nope! Some people have really miserable journeys, totally not worth taking on. And for those people - understandably so - the destination (death, to end all of the misery and suffering) matters more. with this, I fully agree though :) it can be interpreted in a lot of ways... 1) it's a...
  3. tazarbm

    This is precisely why I won't be renewing my VIP subscription (and you can remove my Executive VIP condition too). - It's a waste of time.

    yeah, I've stopped being active in July (this is actually my first post since then), for a few reasons (one of which is my health condition, I am riddled with minor but annoying illnesses like asthma, bronchitis, extreme fatigue and constant sweating, sciatica, anaemia and God-knows what else...
  4. tazarbm

    FIFA World Cup 2026 Daily Match Predictions

    Switzerland vs Canada... 2-1 B&H vs Qatar... 1-1 Morocco vs Haiti... 3-0 Scotland vs Brazil... 1-1 S. Africa vs S. Korea... 1-1 Czechia vs Mexico... 1-1
  5. tazarbm

    Where should I primarily focus my funds and effort for an e-commerce website?

    internal linking doesn't need money, you just manually create them where you feel are needed (unless you have 1000s of pages, in that case you might need a software or plugin :p ) hard to say... I'd say check what the top 3-5 ranked sites (and the ranked pages of these sites) are doing that...
  6. tazarbm

    Are we overcomplicating SEO in 2026?

    I think both
  7. tazarbm

    Does someone do SEO for a mattress online-store?

    try advertising on Pinterest and other places that are good for visual content (Imgur, DeviantArt, Tik-Tok, Instagram, etc), sometimes google rewards sites that get traffic from elsewhere. Also consider attaching an affiliate program to your business (although, you'll probably want to move away...
  8. tazarbm

    FIFA World Cup 2026 Daily Match Predictions

    Reason #1: Ghana are ex-British colony, so these African nations tend to get extra motivated when playing against their colonizers. The same reason for which France lost to Ivory Coast in their pre-WC friendly... Reason #2: Ghana are always a tough (African) nut to crack at the WC, especially...
  9. tazarbm

    Google Says

    my hate for them will stop only after they're gone, they can shower me with all of the compliments that they want but I'll still wish them to go to Hell... and stay there!
  10. tazarbm

    FIFA World Cup 2026 Daily Match Predictions

    Portugal - Uzbekistan... 2-1 England - Ghana... 3-0 Panama - Croatia... 0-2 Colombia - DR Congo... 1-0
  11. tazarbm

    What’s the hardest niche you’ve ever tried to rank in?

    for me it was pregnancy. Now granted, I've never been a big budgeted dude and only treated SEO casually (if it works, it works! If not, move on!)... But even so, with clean (expired, but not very strong) domain, with top notch content that I've paid $120 a piece for, and with decent (but not...
  12. tazarbm

    Yoti verification

    not ever use it again (and I mean it). Sites that go to great lengths about keeping people out are pretty clear about what they want you to do :)
  13. tazarbm

    If you could keep only ONE backlink metric in 2026, what would it be?

    I never mentioned the word "niche", when I said "relevancy" I referred to relevancy between the content of both pages (the source, and the destination page). But it was probably hard to see. So I agree with you...
Back
Top