Recent content by tassrtit

  1. T

    Using torrent traffic to get free or cheap app installs

    any one have an idea about this.
  2. T

    Endless Runner Unity Source Code

    Hi Appkech man i can sell it for you. this. this is my skype. rochdi.naai
  3. T

    Android Developers Skype Group

    Please add me this is my skype : "said.oujakane"
  4. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Thank You for replying acctually i was reading the forum .but what i'm really looking for is someone who tried those methods like incentive installs i heard they help in ranking but how to use them ? . How much should i buy per day to get ranked?. And how to use facebook to get cheap installs ?.
  5. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Ok Thank you i will add you and contact you.
  6. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Thank you for replying greatops . my problem is i don't know how to study the market every good keyword i try in the search box seem to be taken by a lot of other app. can you please give me advice on how to find a profitable niche.
  7. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Thank you for answering. my niche is gaming. and got your point every niche has it own marketing plan and stratergy to reach the best users.
  8. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Thank you very much that's helpful . i will give it a try.
  9. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Sako Thank you for leaving a comment . that is what i'm thinking about . can you please look at my apps and tell me if they have a chance to get ranked. and tell me about its quality if people will love it or not. give me your opinion even if it is bad . i cant post links so just look for...
  10. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    thank you henkenpenka but i'm looking for how to make money . not how to spend it. and currently i dont have that budjet
  11. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Ok Rob thank you very much i will look there
  12. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    No One Want to help:17:
  13. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    How to get it ranked ?
  14. T

    I'm struggling to get downloads for my free apps.

    Hello everybody. I'm a newbie in blackhat and also in mobile apps . I started reskining 6 mounths ago for android to make some money. my first developer account got suspended and i have a new one now. currently i have 10 apps in the play store without any revenu they are making only arround...
Back
Top