Recent content by Tampa Tech

  1. T

    Is it UNREASONABLE to pay upon delivery for reviews?

    I’ve hired two people in the past for reviews and paid them upfront, and they didn’t fully deliver. The first guy got halfway through and then disappeared. The second guy made it all the way through, but the reviews didn’t stick and they were removed- and he wanted more money to make them...
  2. T

    How to Post a Marketplace Thread

    Is there no other way to advertise your service here than paying $147? I'm 100% NEW to this and I wanted to try my hand as a Quora writer, but not if it will cost me $147 just t I don't know if anyone will even HIRE ME or HOW MUCH people pay, I just thought I would give it a try because I have...
  3. T

    Quora vs Reddit vs Yahoo Answers What’s the Real Difference?

    WHAT YOU WILL FIND ON THE QUORA FRONT PAGE: FAKE FEEL-GOOD STORIES: (that never happened) Some courageous man saved a puppy from a burning building A police officer bought a homeless man dinner. A white person stood up for a black person and defended them. AI pictures PROPAGANDA: Lies...
  4. T

    Quora vs Reddit vs Yahoo Answers What’s the Real Difference?

    Seriously? I find that everything on Reddit is locked and follows in certain narrative while everything is FAKE on Quora. I actually don't have much experience with Reddit. That website frustrates me to the point I want to smash my keyboard to oblivion. I hate how everything is locked, and you...
  5. T

    Quora vs Reddit vs Yahoo Answers What’s the Real Difference?

    I miss the old yahoo answers. It was actually very helpful website and easy to navigate unlike Reddit. I have no idea why people use Reddit. 98% of all topics are LОСKЕD and you cannot reply. In the rare chance that you can reply, some robot tells you that you replied wrong and threatens you...
  6. T

    Is it HARDER to remove FAKE Google Reviews than Negative Ones?

    A competitor wrote negative reviews about us on Google. He was dumb enough that he gave himself a 5-star review and bashed all of his competitors. I reported him to google, but they did nothing. How do I remove a blatantly FAKE review from Google My business?
  7. T

    Does anyone need an apprentice? I will work for free

    HELLO! So, I have been coming here for a few years just to hire people for certain gigs, but I find what you guys do to be fascinating. I want to get into what you guys are doing because honestly, my current career kind of sucks and I want to work at home. I'm basically looking for an...
  8. T

    Is there still a chance to recover if a Reddit account has been shadowbanned?

    I think shadowbanning is cruel and should be illegal. Why would anyone want to use the website that engages in such nefarious practices?
  9. T

    This is not a very easy website to navigate

    I've been trying for three months to post in the marketplace. It's a little ironic that I came to a place to hire a writer, but you are forcing me to write in order to have the privileges to hire a writer. I don't want to write anything. I have nothing to say to you people. I just want to...
  10. T

    BHW Newbie Guide

    The "newbie guide" is a WHOLE FORUM with thousands of messages??? Are you serious? Is all of that needed just to hire someone?
  11. T

    What is the FIRST thing you did this new year?

    I continued drinking
  12. T

    Your Own Website with Chat Support or a Third-Party Messaging Service?

    I can't imagine operating without a website
  13. T

    sms-activate is closing

    What are these services? I never heard of either.
  14. T

    Happy New Year! 2026 is here!

    Well happy new year!
Back
Top