Recent content by TacticusMaximus

  1. TacticusMaximus

    What I Learned After Testing AI Content vs Human Edited Content

    Have you (or anyone) re run this experient since you did this last year? AI has definitely changed and interesting to know if the gap between AI generated content and human edited has shrunk. There's still a lot in the marketplace of offers for content generation and is paying for this ever...
  2. TacticusMaximus

    Is a Market Ever Truely Saturated?

    Is it possible for the market in any particular niche to ever be 100% saturated? I mean zero room for newbies to make a buck? My theory is no, there is always room for more. Affiliate marketing has been around for years and mostly anyone can profit but yes, it is competative. The dropshipping...
  3. TacticusMaximus

    tiktok or ig reels for adult traffic?

    With link in the bio, this can get you flagged quickly if the page is not compliant. Seen tips for bio links on BHW before and they normally recomend a clean landing page or use something like linktree
  4. TacticusMaximus

    What email service can I use that doesn't require verification

    If you are trying to keep privacy, be aware registering for GMX mail will probably auto fail if you are using a VPN
  5. TacticusMaximus

    organic link cloaking?

    You have options. Linktree or an alterntive like Carrd could work. Also a link shortener will maybe work for you but it won't if tiktok can catch a 301 redirect. Insta can so tiktok will probably detect this too. Or have the link to the cpa offer on a landing page on your site or another site...
  6. TacticusMaximus

    Hello to BHW freinds!

    Since you mention, a bbq affiliate site is a good idea! Thank you for the idea. I think I know enough to create lots of content, do guides/reviews and get that commision. All legit to start. I know PBNs in theory and i do need backlinks but have not tried. A little risk no? Thank you for the...
  7. TacticusMaximus

    Mistakes I Made in Cloaking (After Fixing Them, Things Improved)

    +1 for safe page over filtering database. Both important of course but if safe page is not good the campaign will not last long as that will get detected first. And thank you for this post - I was about to make the mistake of scalling up a successful campaign too fast. You have saved me a lot in...
  8. TacticusMaximus

    Hello to BHW freinds!

    Hello to my new BHW friends! Yes I am new with everyone else here but I am also all in 100%. I am going for BH SEO, know a little by now and hope to learn much much more. Maybe make some friends too, who knows. About me personally, I love to bbq. I wish I loved to run just as much so my belly...
Back
Top