Recent content by Szucs Csaba

  1. S

    Where to get sure bets

    There are! I read in the press about some Romanians got caught intercepting satelite signals about the results at Quatar championship, and they were selling them 2-3 minutes earlier on a Telegram channel. But is dificult to find the ones that make money, because nobody wants to brag about...
  2. S

    AHREFS alternative?

    yes! The Hoth is an awesome free alternative! All data shown is very close to ahrefs.
  3. S

    Send sms to Uk

    I used to do that, I used Twillio platform.
  4. S

    Weird domain / click arbitrage

    I think the keywords in the domain name must match the targeted keywords. For example if you target Dental Implants the domain should belike whateverdentalimplants.blablabla
  5. S

    expired domains

    yes, check out Spamzilla, its a marketplace of expired domains also here are 10 alternatives https://www.topbestalternatives.com/spamzilla/
  6. S

    Where to post the article?

    You should write "Guest Post + your niche" on Google, see what it comes up
  7. S

    [AMA]I made over 700k€ in around1,5 years of droshipping, ask me anything

    What products did you sell? How did you research them? How did you bring traffic in?
  8. S

    Am I doing well with my sms marketing?

    I can help you get mass super targeted leads, with phone numbers, emails, location, and gender
  9. S

    Email hosting for cold email?

    Godaddy limits emails you can send to 25/day.
  10. S

    Email hosting for cold email?

    I use MassBulk Mailer, its 60$ one time fee, does the job and you can send unlimited emails. You need SMTP hosting, wich fortunately Hetzner have it. With 100$ you can setup everything and works really nice!
  11. S

    Email hosting for cold email?

    Make sure you have a company, they might ask for the document once you start sending the emails. What software you use to deliver the emails?
  12. S

    Email hosting for cold email?

    Try Hetzner
  13. S

    Cheers! BHW

    Cool , its a good service to start with...
Back
Top