Recent content by syphaxmail

  1. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    Hi guys, pls share your feedback/review here if you started using..
  2. syphaxmail

    I am looking for youtube and insta comments

    Hi, I am looking for youtube and insta comments from real user /account. Comments should be relevant to video and real. I am looking for competitive price not too expensive
  3. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    dm me your email id, I will send login details
  4. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    log in details shared just now, do lemme know if you are facing any run time issue
  5. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    Hi, yes its still available. Please dm me your email id I will share login credential
  6. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    Hi, pls share your email id I will send credentials, thank you so much for your interest
  7. syphaxmail

    Sad News to Share

    @BassTrackerBoats very sad to hear this. I had few time conversion with him but always learn from him. Great loss and bad news for us
  8. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    Hi xavi, thanks for showing your interest. Kindly dm me your email id, I would send you tester credentials. I used to run my campaign mailwizz as well as Interspire email marketer along with multiple plugins for rotations and loopback.. :)
  9. syphaxmail

    [Freebies/Giveaways ] Free 1-Year Email Verification Software Giveaway

    Hi, thanks for your message, I am sharing detailed response below (pls note that I took ai for polishing my answer does not mean I solely depend on it and kindly don't feel bad" To clarify, I don't consider regex, syntax checks, disposable domain detection, etc. as AI. Those are standard...
Back
Top