Recent content by surnoor

  1. S

    How to track who clicked your instagram link in bio any tools?

    are there any tools thats help you track which exact account clicked your link in bio. i want to track who is actually curious enough to visit my website after seeing my posts. or any other recommended website analytics tools that help track down more details than any standard analytics tools...
  2. S

    how to max out on organic non-follower reach on instagram

    i am an artist sharing my own work and behind the scenes of an artists life. all my content only gets follower reach. how do i max out on the non-follower reach. does meta want me to use their paid ads to get this reach. can i do something to save money and get this reach without spending money...
  3. S

    Creating a community online - resources, guides and gurus

    I am fed up of all these internet gurus sharing there experience, especially because I feel I just dont have the capacity to create arguements to falsify their claims, and I just don't want to accept their opinions without exploring why they are true. Who do you guys go to, for advice on...
  4. S

    Visual Artist looking for genuine content ideas for Instagram

    thank you everyone that is great feedback from you all - it is actionable and seems like a lot of you are thinking the same thing which is connecting with the specific circumstances the led to the birth of the artwork. Which honestly IS the most interesting part! thank you
  5. S

    Visual Artist looking for genuine content ideas for Instagram

    I am a visual artist working in oils and watercolors for over 10 years and have gotten very good at it and well known locally. I want to reach globally and been a little overwhelmed seeing all the same content from a lot of artists around the world seeking attention of all the same people. I...
  6. S

    Visual Artist here trying to grow my internet presence

    Thank you so much, this is such good material to work with. Really appreciate it!
  7. S

    Visual Artist here trying to grow my internet presence

    Hi everyone, I am a visual artist I work in oils, watercolors etc. I paint outdoors a lot and also studio pieces. Trying to grow my online presence so here to learn from you all. I have good eye for visual design, video, music etc so I can make pretty good things with it and probably advice...
Back
Top