Recent content by Sumuji

  1. Sumuji

    What are your thoughts on ALex Becker and the 8x academy?

    That reminds me of the meme of a guy selling a book on Amazon. Something like "How I Made a Million Dollars Selling Books". The price of the book is $1,000,000.
  2. Sumuji

    Making Money From Free WiFi Access

    If they're rich wouldn't they just use their data plan rather than searching for free or cheap wifi?
  3. Sumuji

    [Method] Make money with a Smart Amazon Dropshipping method

    How do you pick your products? I guess what I am getting at is this, if I understand it right. You search for Amazon products that are OOS. You try to find somewhere to get that product. List that product on your sellers page with a markup for your cut. It would obviously need to be a...
  4. Sumuji

    Shopify store with just 1 product?

    I too want to try to sell one product. You could do that with Clickfunnels but Shopify has a lot of useful plugins. Like for me I'm wanting to try do print on demand and the printer has intergration with Shopify and you couldn't get that with CF. The only drawback that I see is designing your...
  5. Sumuji

    [METHOD] How to turn $5 in to as much money as you want

    I'm interested if you can do with with a blackhat twist. I was thinking along the lines of free software or something. Volume license versions that aren't too difficult to find as long as you wrap your computer in 12 condoms before you start searching. Sometimes it's free and sometimes you ask...
  6. Sumuji

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Give me 15% Lifetime Discount Coupon
  7. Sumuji

    What I canndo qith 10k $ Skype Credit?

    I vote for prank calls too. Here's an example of a fun way of using Skype.
  8. Sumuji

    Selling on Bonanza... does it worth it?

    Same here. My digital items on Ebay got the banhammer so I've tried Bonanza the last few weeks. There's like no traffic there. Even when I opted into paying them 30% of my sales to advertise I still haven't generated a sale. They supposedly advertise on Bing and Google Shopping on your behalf...
  9. Sumuji

    [Experimental Method] Using Bigo Live to market adult CPA

    Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5? I see it's like a live cam site that looks an awful a lot like Instagram. What I don't get is how I'm going to stream an adult cam girl on it. What's Paintshop for too? This like the old method of playing a loop for the "live" cam and saying "come...
  10. Sumuji

    [Experimental Method] Using Bigo Live to market adult CPA

    I don't see what the problem is. The bot owner gave them a review copy and also asked to leave an honest review. Does that sound like someone trying to boost sales with fake reviews? Asking them if they can start a journey thread, note....not telling them to, goes hand and hand with letting them...
  11. Sumuji

    [Method] Twitter marketing through usage of Twdominator 5.5

    Don't forget that she's been working Twitter for years so while she may be trying new tools and niches she's not starting with nothing. I imagine there's a good sized learning curve if you have little to no experience at it. Who to follow, what tags, how to present the offer, how to work the...
  12. Sumuji

    [METHOD] Get huge traffic from reddit

    Yeah, I get the part about trying to look legit. I don't get the part about how you would link a landing page promoting some offer without having the mods shut you down. It's not like they just look at your profile instead of what you're posting that's clearly spam. I've tried to sneak in some...
  13. Sumuji

    $45,000 to invest: what would you do if you were me?

    Don't gamble with it. Create a nice e-commerce site. Spend some $$$ on promoting/advertising or pay some expert to do it for you. With a quarter of that you're pretty much guaranteed to get a good ROI unless you fail at picking your products to sell.
  14. Sumuji

    [METHOD] Get huge traffic from reddit

    And how do you counter the mod factor where they quickly remove it and slap you with a warning or ban?
  15. Sumuji

    How to Make up to $300-500 A day on YouTube EASILY - Starting TODAY

    From what I gather now the only useful way to use this is to get top comments. That means you have to buy or trade upvotes. Whether it's worth the investment I don't know. I figure it would die quickly when people report back that it's spam.
Back
Top