Recent content by Stevenroro

  1. S

    Help with setting up a new eBay & Paypal after being banned

    I need to do this too
  2. S

    14 Years on Ebay and Banned for Life in the blink of an eye. Is Stealth Account the way2go

    I need a stealth account. My ebay was suspended indef
  3. S

    New Here W/ Questions

    No no a stealth account.
  4. S

    New Here W/ Questions

    What do you mean? I am honestly telling you as I did ebay I was unaware of any issues. I am 20 years old just lost my mom and I am having tough time making ends meet plus even working 50 hrs a week. I made money selling phones and jewelry. I want to go back to doing it.
  5. S

    my ebay has indefinate restricteshions for selling how to get back??

    That's what I need to know as well.
  6. S

    New Here W/ Questions

    My account was years old and I had 101 positive feedback rating. I let them know that I was unaware of the items were not authentic because I receive them from an individual and he told me they can be registered online which they could be but they are still claimed as fake. I originally only...
  7. S

    New Here W/ Questions

    I already called them and can I just say that they are the most frustrating customer service departments in the entire universe. They told me that Bose headphones contacted them and took down my listings through Vero.
  8. S

    New Here W/ Questions

    Hey Everyone, I am new here and I would really like some professional veterans to reach out to me and possibly help me with some issues on eBay. I was suspended indefinitely and need all the help I can get in making a new one
Back
Top