Recent content by StageFright

  1. StageFright

    How long to rank new parasite? Approximately.

    In your configuration, think as @finterajohn pointed out of your parasite site as a money site. I agree with the strategy to dripfeed backlinks slowly. On some of my sites I create backlinks very slowly and over time. I have seonuke running some campaigns over months and this provides staying...
  2. StageFright

    Twitter is insane!

    I propose a test, I think the flawed assumption is that it is rum and coke. Please test a clean shot of rum, see if the account gets banned and then please try a coke (nope the stuff you usually add to your rum) and then see if this affects the twitter account. It would clear the issue as to...
  3. StageFright

    Unlimited Hosting Beware

    Interesting discussion, in our country a local Telecom company started shutting down broadband services as they were selling Unlimited Broadband and for some strange reason were surprised that people were using more than the 275MB they thought was fair use for a family of four. I know for a...
  4. StageFright

    IMarco add video to playlist on youtube

    I understand the question. The challenge at this time is that the Frame Name tag keeps on changing the tag. If you want to automate this task the use of java code to determine the actual frame you need to complete needs to be used. I am still on the look for generic java code I can use in...
  5. StageFright

    How do I scrape Tweets with scrapebox?

    If you have scrapebox and Loopline provides you with advice, I propose you follow his advice I use scrapebox and mot of the "tricks" I learned was by following Loopline on various forums. My advice is follow his advice.
  6. StageFright

    How To Get Rank Without Paid Backlinks or PBN?

    Take your site's rss feed. Link this feed to an already high ranking set of RSS feeds and then you do all those things that you say you would not want to hear about.
  7. StageFright

    IFTTT and spintax

    Another method to use is to create a sub site, use wordpress as the publishing site. Set robot so that specific site is not indexed. Use various tools to published spinned articles on the site which you got not to be indexed. Now use your IFTTT account and create recipes which publish your...
  8. StageFright

    What tools do I need to start making money from micro niche sites?

    I do not think you will get better advice than this. There are many people telling you you can make a zillion bucks, but the you find that you are somewhat out of pocket seeing the you spend money on the wrong things, or you find you spend money on the correct tools but you do not know how to...
  9. StageFright

    SEnuke TNG ?

    Created a campaign on one of my slash and burn sites, interestingly I only got a 30% acceptance on the sites. I removed the proxies and the number of accepted sites improved dramatically. I guess this is the result of me living in the Southern hemisphere and the proxies were US specific, think...
  10. StageFright

    Earned $3100+ this month.. Thank you BHW

    Hearing the earnings is good. It is also good that you picked up good information from this forum. I hope you go from strength to strength. I see you are investing in the future by upgrading your tools, well done. If you are correct in that you used poor quality equipment, you proved that it...
  11. StageFright

    SEnuke TNG ?

    Used senuke in the past, worked well. Then I got lashed. Bought license today, in the process of setting this up. Will give a review in few days, even if I find I was a sucker purchasing product.
  12. StageFright

    So.. I just infected myself with Hookworms

    Thank you for sharing. You make an interesting point regarding our "healthy"lives making us sick. This got me thinking. On a more personal note OP all the best.
  13. StageFright

    Fucked up and got 68000 backlinks:(

    I have seen this issue many times on this forum. I am starting to think that building a disavow robot might not be a bad idea. I use scrapebox to find the bad links before I disavow the links however. This might be complex to build into a single robot
  14. StageFright

    What is the best programming language to create a bot?

    I see a few people commented on ubot and I saw you comment that ubot is not an option OP. I use this as there is minimal coding, I have .net coding skills and it takes ages to import ddl's etc. With Ubot I drag, drop and move on to the next item. The developer edition allows you to use python...
  15. StageFright

    How To Design in Ub0t?

    There are various options to do designs. It is also possible to design a front end using various plugins. The forums are best as well as the wiki. It is a powerful tool with many options.
Back
Top