Recent content by StackOverlordd

  1. S

    best structure for programmatic SEO

    simple URL structure with tiered page (hub pages) nd custom datasets per page. keyword substitution on template-based page will be obliterated right out of the gate.
  2. S

    How to find Real Estate clients that want to sell their property?

    all they do is market their facebook home value funnel, which is nothing but a simple concept nd they have the records of probate/expired listings of the county. Wasted money.
  3. S

    In my 10 years of blogging inconsistently this is the first time i'm ranking for a keyword and it feels good

    keep the core content accessible, imo nd use push notifications for repeat visitor – locking the content away prematurely may hinder organic growth.
  4. S

    Technical SEO Question

    Do not take risks with changing live URLS for the sake of some small amount of keywords rather start by solving issue related to crawling, then focus on relevance.
  5. S

    Short Videos vs. Regular Posts Which Is Working For You?

    short give you free views quickly, but I had also be watching how many click nd conversions you’re getting – viral views aren’t actually worth much if you don’t have any converting traffic.
  6. S

    I recently purchased several backlinks, and I'm really curious

    Ahrefs spam label is not everything, but a footprint on a domain is a problem – do not buy anymore nd watch rankings change.
  7. S

    What parts of SEO are meant for faster indexing of a website ?

    Yess, internal links from pages that get crawled often do help, but there is no set time frame when it comes to indexing pages.
  8. S

    Rankings Up, Conversions Down

    first of all, I will make an analysis of GSC querie ,since the ranking may affect the number of traffic, which comes from those queries, that contain no purchase intent at all. secondly, it is also important to make an analysis of CTR nd Landing pages flow, since the users enter the website, but...
  9. S

    After ai overview in google serp site can rank?

    I will never use purely informational websites again. on the contrary, I am more successful now using material related to buyer intent, tools, review nd niches where people need clicks after the AI response.
  10. S

    High CPC on Small Keywords – How to Reduce?

    In other words, for every $8-10 clicks suggesting that the objective is costly, I would try to employ gud landing pages, long-tail keywords nd negtive keyword to cut down on the waste before making any changes to my bid strategy.
  11. S

    Does Google react slower than Bing now?

    well, quite common. bing might be able to find the changes faster, but I would say that it is much too soon for you to begin analyzing the changes google makes.
  12. S

    Need advice on tools to find a totally unspydered site.

    with all that information, I would recommend trying the exact phrase search with subject + name/phone number as well as exploring common crawl nd some niche search engines. the problem is that if it is an invitation-only website, no spider would work magic for it.
  13. S

    how to promote small twitter accounts with my big account

    and if you don't have a GPU at all, it seem that RunPod/Wan/ComfyUI is the best approach to take. this pay-as-you-go service is certainly more advantageous than being forced to use the costly subscription approach.
  14. S

    Are we reading GSC wrong with hreflang & indexing?

    correct. I would not say not indexed to assume that hreflang was not working properly. I would verify the canonical as well as the regional URL for each market from google.
  15. S

    Loosing ranking on keyword that i was ranking 2nd on google.

    before building any further backlink for the site, I would be sure that there was no other page fighting with the same keyword to take up impresions. If there was one, I would first addres the issue of cannibalization.
Back
Top