Recent content by Splitrun

  1. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    But I am concerned about the check. Say I have managed teh US address. But will the check still work in Bangladesh?
  2. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    will they allow the check to be cashed in a different address other than what has been given in the profile. Say the virtual address is in the us. and the check deposited in Bangladesh. Will this do? or the check will not work in Bangladesh????? So upset about it mannnn!!! :( :( :(
  3. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    Okey, is that check withdrawn-able from anywhere around the world. Or will they send it in a way that it can only be cashed in US. Please suggest. I have the same problem as you did.
  4. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    Hi I think the problem of address can be manageable (for those who don't have their country name inCB list yet). But what about the check? Does the check cash everywhere. I mean, if the address is in the US; is that check depositable only in the us? or it can be cashed anywhere in the world...
  5. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    Heyyy dude its a serious problem.....and feels like hell.....:( Got any solution yet?)
  6. S

    how can i register at clickbank because my country is not listed their

    Hi I have the same problem here man.
Back
Top