Recent content by SpikeSpieko

  1. SpikeSpieko

    How I made over 3k in a month with "Parasite Ecom" method.

    "pretty busy and dont have time to spoon feed:)" I am fine with first part, but calling answering relevant questions with well elaborated and sincere answer is WILD. I know the basics man, and I know how to learn, I learned a lot on this forum from people who share good information. I am...
  2. SpikeSpieko

    How I made over 3k in a month with "Parasite Ecom" method.

    Thank you for all the replies. Sorry for being rude, but these replies are much of useful information, u basically didn't answer my questions. If you don't have time or don't know to explain smth in details, you can go ahead and share an example (not your store obviously) this way I can get...
  3. SpikeSpieko

    How I made over 3k in a month with "Parasite Ecom" method.

    Looks very interesting, Still so many things are unclear, for example : 1. the Facebook accounts, are they old and warmed or new ? 2. How do you find these ads and how do you know that they are doing scaling (I mean spending big numbers) ? 3. How do you find the same exact product they sell ...
Back
Top