Recent content by spidispayy

  1. spidispayy

    Wrong geographic location on social media using static proxy.

    It's hard to talk to this artificial intelligence in a chat with a consultant :P He is unlikely to understand what I mean haha.
  2. spidispayy

    Wrong geographic location on social media using static proxy.

    Ok. I changed the proxy provider. I hope that now after a few days the location will not show another country on social media again. Although I also think that this facebook and instagram is often wrong.
  3. spidispayy

    Wrong geographic location on social media using static proxy.

    Yes, I checked DNS and there is something about Germans. And the ISP itself is in the Netherlands. And I say, on the browser and everywhere it displays the correct IP that I purchased with this location. But on facebook and instagram it started from one operator showing the location as Indonesia...
  4. spidispayy

    Wrong geographic location on social media using static proxy.

    Hi. I bought a static Polish ISP proxy from a “proxy-seller” provider. When it comes to “what's my ip” type sites, of course the location shows good. On the other hand, on social media such as instagram/facebook since 2 days it started to show the location in the login sites as...
Back
Top