Recent content by sophross

  1. S

    Made $11,600+ with Google Ads affiliate in 8 months — $0.04 avg CPC (screenshots inside)

    Sorry I dont reveal my methods. It's my breadwinner :) nobody will give away their monthly $50k income and inviting competition :D
  2. S

    Made $11,600+ with Google Ads affiliate in 8 months — $0.04 avg CPC (screenshots inside)

    using script. multiple affiliate networks. Cant reveal here due to obvious reasons.
  3. S

    Made $11,600+ with Google Ads affiliate in 8 months — $0.04 avg CPC (screenshots inside)

    A batch of my Google Ads threshold accounts, all spending $100 per account with just $12 paid. So effectively I'm paying only $12 in real money, advertising $100 in ads. To those that are thinking of doing this, the challenge is how to make multi accounts without Google suspending them. That's a...
  4. S

    Made $11,600+ with Google Ads affiliate in 8 months — $0.04 avg CPC (screenshots inside)

    This is just commission from 1 Network. I run this on multi networks, netting me $50k per month at least on average. Just doing Google Ads brand bidding, with free threshold Ads accounts sometimes.
  5. S

    Made $11,600+ with Google Ads affiliate in 8 months — $0.04 avg CPC (screenshots inside)

    I’ll do you one better. I run bulk Google Ads threshold accounts spamming affiliate programs brand bidding. So technically I’m running free Google Ads traffic whilst earning free affiliate income :) And no, I’m not revealing how I mass create these accounts hehe
Back
Top