Recent content by SonaBG

  1. SonaBG

    ⚡ 31 Million HTTP/S & SOCKS 4/5 Residential IP's Backconnect Private Proxies ⚡

    If you would be professional proxy provider you would fix the issue within an hr, but it took a week and I had to ask several times to fix. There are a lot many providers with excellent service, so do I need to wait a week plus chat with you so you will fix. Value your customer.
  2. SonaBG

    ⚡ 31 Million HTTP/S & SOCKS 4/5 Residential IP's Backconnect Private Proxies ⚡

    Bad service, proxies get blocked very fast. and they blame me that I don't know how to use GSA :D These guys think they are smart and they have good proxies but actually no. I talked to them very badly as they deserve it. And Service support need to learn how to do support. I wont use these...
  3. SonaBG

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I try it? I went to support ticket it asked so many staff to include that i got lazy to do it. Where to register and start?
  4. SonaBG

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I am searching for other click bot for clicking on url which I am adding in the task. For example I need the bot to search for keyword which I want and click on that facebook/twitter URL which I want. Pandabot or Userator ckick on the 1st domain which is Facebook.com/not-my-url which is in...
  5. SonaBG

    Pandabot alternatives

    I am searching for other click bot such as Pandabot but for clicking on url which I am adding in the task. For example I need the bot to search for keyword which I want and click on that facebook/twitter URL which I want. Pandabot or Userator ckick on the 1st domain which is...
  6. SonaBG

    PandaBot.Net Free SEO Software for Websites, YouTube Videos and Social Media

    I am premium member there just for choosing country for traffic, and I told them that I am going to use less campaigns and my PBN is on 24 hrs 7 days, so even I don't need the credits., just I need UK traffic not USA. they told that they cant do anything I have to become premium member. and I...
  7. SonaBG

    How to stop majestic and ahref to crawl your site ?

    but why you want to block? Ahrefs doesnt do anything bad
  8. SonaBG

    Does Website default language affect on SEO

    Hi guys. I need your help. I am doing SEO on one Canadian website since November 2014. I am doing till now only english language, but french one is also optimized. Link building goes English language only. Before the default language was www.mywebsite.ca/en Now client wanted to change it into...
  9. SonaBG

    Magento extension Out of Stock Products management

    Hi all, I need help, I need an extension for magento which will help to manage out of stock products. Like when products go out of stock from inside there will be section to redirect that page or add content such as will back soon. Can you suggest any?
  10. SonaBG

    is there any alternative for seoaccounts.com

    They where selling seo accounts ahrefs, semrush and some more services for 50$ seoaccounts.com. But now they are not online, and they don't respond to my emails or tweets. Do you know any alternative from where I can buy bulk seo accounts with reasonable price?
  11. SonaBG

    Twitter accounts are needed

    Thanks to everybody I got them yesterday, Thanks a lot
  12. SonaBG

    Twitter accounts are needed

    I want to buy 30 twitter accounts but old once such as those created on 2011 or 2013. and those which are not connected to facebook. Can you help me please?
  13. SonaBG

    Is it ok to use fiverr?

    You know what? Just decide your SEO Strategy then start searching. Why to submit in search engines? Just login to your webmaster and submit your website to index and submit your sitemap to index. Link building you have to brows to find good once. There are many sellers. I am also selling there...
  14. SonaBG

    Join me to buy GSA SER verified list

    Hey everybody SER lists is back. Is there anybody who wants to buy with me red list? http://serlists.com/list-stats/red-list-26-stats-285202-urls-17th-june-2015/ let me know, we can do 50/50
  15. SonaBG

    Join me to buy GSA SER verified list

    Is there anybody who cannot afford buying alone an GSA search engine ranker verified list? If yes pleas add me in skype and we can join together and buy together in order to spend less. my skype you can find in my profile/
Back
Top