Recent content by Sofiiya

  1. S

    How to Optimize & Rank 31+ PBN Blogs

    handling thirty-one website is no easy task. one must make sure that all the site maintain their naturalness and do not contain other site which are to similar or too well linked to one another.
  2. S

    Your First Move When Google Rankings Plummet?

    I start my proces by looking at the GSC nd the SERP since there have been case when I thought there was a total crash but it was not the case with all the pages. It was imprtant to find out what was happening before taking any step .
  3. S

    How to migrate my WP website to another host without any issues?

    my choice of plugin would be migration plugin if I had to choose one for my big WP sites to prevent problems from happening. You should always do backups of everything before migration, test your hosting nd ensure everything is working properly after the migration.
  4. S

    ai generated profile label

    that is the 13k account, which I will keep till later for the simple reason that there’s no point in blowing it all on one flag. I’ll sort out everything from earlier nd proceed posting normally for some time and then try appealing.
  5. S

    Google ZERO - Future of Google Search & SEO!

    however, posts such as "10 best…" will definitely have difficulties as the information is already there in the SERP. from my point of view, the best way to do it is to create content with original research or opinion.
  6. S

    How to outrank keyword stuffed local listing on google maps

    In my opinion, you should pay less attention to reproducing titles with high keyword value nd more attention to proximity nd main categories. relevant locals, links, and interactions could compensate for this.
  7. S

    Youtube Comment Likes

    cheaper IMO panel have been banned recently. In my opinion, you need to concentrate more on engagement instead of creating a panel account farm.
  8. S

    Trafficsaviour Vs trafficarmour vs cloakinghouse

    as far as I am concerned, I would conduct test on them before taking their claims into account since the difference between them will emerge over time.
  9. S

    external backlinks

    to be honest, the most valuable backlinks will forever remain those mundane nd boring website with real user that nobody talks about. personally, I would not even bother with DR at all, as there are just too many useles websites with very high DR scores.
  10. S

    What was the funniest reason that you have ever been cooked?

    It’s happeed to me too, where I pretended to understand a technical subject, and then the person asked a simple question, and suddenly my mind went blank!
  11. S

    Which is>>>?

    for flipping, I’d focus less on “fast traffic” and more on niches with buyer demand. A site with stable organic growth, clean backlink nd proven monetization will always
  12. S

    Seeking a Free Platform to create an SEO Forum

    the challenging task lies in ensuring that those initial active users take part. I would choose to identify a particular niche nd then start the conversation nd gain some trust before thinking about scalability.
  13. S

    How long appeal takes for instagram

    Appeals on Instagram could be quite random, since sometimes they have been procesed within a couple of days while other appeal may even take weeks. once your identity information has been verified, there is no need for further appeals.
  14. S

    Helo BHW guide

    hello Everyone , I’m a beginner in some area of online marketing nd joined BHW for guidance. looking forward to learning and contributing to discussion.
  15. S

    Hi everyone

    Welcome to BHW what you will enjoy most about BHW is the sharing of case studies and experimental result by individuals; hence, you need to explore everything in BHW. all the best with your endeavor.
Back
Top