Recent content by snavE

  1. S

    Proxy Goblin Question

    Public proxies are a nightmare. I rent shared private elite proxies on fiverr for as low as $0.50 each per month. I have to get 10 at a time ($5)
  2. S

    Socks 5 proxies needed for email verification software

    Rent some good shared private (elite) proxies on fiverr for as low as $0.50 each/month... must buy $5 worth at a time. Great deal.
  3. S

    Absolutely no knowledge on proxies.. explain?

    Don't even bother with the ones available publicly. Rent private proxies on fiver for as low as $0.50 each/month... have to buy 10 at a time though.
  4. S

    Need proxies for 4_c_h_a_n(dot)org

    Check out fiverr... shared private elites for $0.50 or less. Can't beat that..
  5. S

    Quality private proxies service

    check out fiverr for the best deals... shared privates (elite) for $0.50 or less. Can't beat that.
  6. S

    Need proxys that work for pinterest accounts!

    I buy shared privates on fiverr for $0.50 each or less. Can't beat that. Never had problems with them being flagged.
  7. S

    Do I need to buy proxy or are there free ones to get?

    Public proxies are a nightmare (chasing your tail with those)... I buy shared private proxies on fiverr for $.50 each or less. Never regret it.
  8. S

    How to setup, manage and sell your own proxies

    Hard to compete with some of those guys on fiverr. I'd say niche is saturated
  9. S

    After using Hide My Ass, my internet speed decreases

    You might try some private proxies from fiverr. some great deals as low as 50 cents per shared private proxy.
  10. S

    Remaining completely ANONYMOUS

    Yeah, let's not enable the really bad guys.
  11. S

    I Need a PROXY for Craigslist ASAP. No recurring payments. Just need it for a month.

    fiverr definitely.... found some shared private for as low as $0.50 each.. they're fast too.
  12. S

    Proxies for Craigslist - Need multiple locations

    Check out fiverr. I found some great proxy deals there. shared privates $0.50
  13. S

    Need 250 private proxies with different subnets.

    Fiverr has some of the best deals.
  14. S

    Not fully satisfied with Squid - looking for better service

    Check fiverr.. many options.
  15. S

    Free Proxie Leecher

    Tried it... with moderate success
Back
Top