Recent content by smna1586

  1. S

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM Me the panel info please. I would also love to check the current rate for the services. Thanks in Advance.
  2. S

    E- Comm Seo

    I have worked with a couple of ecom sites, basically doing SEO for them. We did the same as the OP suggested and was seeing some results but the client became impatient, so we had no choice but to leave the job. A few months later, the site still looks the same and gets almost zero visitors for...
  3. S

    Need a coder - PSD to wordpress

    Just in boxed you. Check and reply. Add me on skype, will deliver real fast, working with a team of 20 designers and developers.
  4. S

    Need a designer to redesign an affiliate site

    I can do it for you. I have a design team, but I will need more information on this. PM me with the details and preferably with a few sample that you have in your mind. I will be available via PM. Drop me one and I will get back to you ASAP.
  5. S

    [WTB] Need a website build like snog.com (budget 1500$)

    Hi. We can do this, sending you a pm. I have a team of designers and developers, Offshore and totally reasonable. I'm sending you a portfolio and a link to our web site. Hope to see you there.
  6. S

    Web design woo commerce/opencart

    Hi, I can help you with this one for sure. I have a team of web designers and developers and had worked with opencart before. So, if you're interested then just drop me a pm or add me on Skype. I can provide you one stop service which includes web design, web development, graphic designing...
  7. S

    Who suggest me a good Designder or Design Company?

    Hi, I might have a solution for you. If you're looking for creative work and the best prices in town, I'm your guy. I've got a team of 20 designers and developers with expertise that can surely meet your demands within time. PM me for more details. Will be waiting to hear from you. Cheers!
  8. S

    I need a CL Poster

    Guys this thread is from 2009, do you think some one that works online and makes money from it, they will wait 3 years for you to come up and provide services for them. Stop posting in these threads. Please Check The Date First. :30:
  9. S

    Make $0.50 for a 2 minutes job :)

    Okay let me know how many do you need to start this? I can arrange up to 50 guys in a day..If you're interested then PM me. Let's see what you've got in your mind; if it's worth it then I'll help you get enough people for the job.
  10. S

    Warning - Rules before posting here

    Great initiative from BHW. This is going to be a hammer for those who abuses the forum. Agreed that people offer freebies and never delivers, happened a couple of times with me. Loving it.
  11. S

    [Giveaway] +1000 Twitter followers

    I would love to get that......my id is @smna1586. Thanks will really appreciate this.
  12. S

    Need some other beginner to work together

    I am interested, I don't know how I can add value to your goal but I can definitely give it a try. PM me if you're interested. Thanks anyway.
  13. S

    I've got 20 Guys ready to work but I don't know what to do with them?

    Trust us we tried but the "mac" people is not interested yet, so not happening right now. Btw thanks for the suggestion any way.
  14. S

    I've got 20 Guys ready to work but I don't know what to do with them?

    Well that's the problem buddy, we don't have mcdonalds here. Though thanks for your suggestion.
  15. S

    I've got 20 Guys ready to work but I don't know what to do with them?

    As I was saying I've got 20 guys ready to work with me. They are not expert but they are smart. The level of knowledge is just the basic of SEO and some old school link building. I don't know what to do with them. So I was wondering what would you do if you were in my shoes? And for the record...
Back
Top