Recent content by Smithmarc

  1. S

    ✅ GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNTS | ⚡ ADVERTISER VERIFIED & WARMED | ❤️ READY TO RUN | ❤️ $2 LIMIT REMOVED | ⭐ FAST DELIVERY

    Everything was going well with you this seller name, “Prof Ads,” but ever since I left my previous reviews, it’s been a disaster. It’s been 6 days since I paid for Google Ads accounts, and I still haven’t received a single working account. I’m extremely disappointed. My advice: buy little by...
  2. S

    ✅ GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNTS | ⚡ ADVERTISER VERIFIED & WARMED | ❤️ READY TO RUN | ❤️ $2 LIMIT REMOVED | ⭐ FAST DELIVERY

    I had been struggling for a while to find reliable ad accounts. I bought several accounts from different sellers, and I often had issues with them either not being able to spend my budget properly or sending very low-quality/bot traffic once they started spending. I decided to buy an account...
Back
Top