Recent content by slazar

  1. S

    Anyone having issues with Sublime Twitter Bot

    ive seen this too. seems the bot puts a limit on how many request you can use per proxy. I could be wrong but at least thats my best guess
  2. S

    Anyone having issues with Sublime Twitter Bot

    Yeah it logs in just fine, just "Fails to Favorite" every time.
  3. S

    Anyone having issues with Sublime Twitter Bot

    Hmm. I must be doing something wrong. If fails to favorite a single tweet for me, from any single account.
  4. S

    Anyone having issues with Sublime Twitter Bot

    Hey guys: Having issues with the Sublime Twitter Bot on working when it comes to Mass Favoriting tweets. ANy know issues with this or am I just missing something? Thanks!
  5. S

    Auto Fav tweets on Twitter

    Thanks for the advice. Sublime Bot is pretty good, however there seems to be some issue with it actually preforming the favoriting action. Fails to do so. If it worked then that program would be perfect. I checked out TwitterBot3.0 as well. Fairly easy bot to use as well, decent but not sure if...
  6. S

    Auto Fav tweets on Twitter

    Yeah? Know of any in particular? Any free ones or something cheap? I don't even want to fav my own tweets, just other people's. I would like to make some restrictions to which tweets that are faved, such as not fav'ing mentions or tweets containing links. Suggestions?
  7. S

    Auto Fav tweets on Twitter

    Hi everyone, This is my first post here in BHW. Ive looked through the forums and you all seem like one hell of a knowledgeable bunch. Wondering if anyone knows of a script, bot, or third party program to beable to auto favorite other peoples tweets. I wish to choose a list of individual...
Back
Top