Recent content by skywaz

  1. S

    project honey pot is it a big deal?

    well THAT'S embarrassing ;)
  2. S

    Forum Poster that really works?

    Can't sick do that as well or no? I don't have experience with it but I heard it works well.
  3. S

    Bulk Online Ping tool

    b-u-l-k-p-i-n-g-.-c-o-m. Works a peach. They have an RSS feed generator where you put in a list of URL's (up to 50K) and it produces an RSS.xml file. Ping the bejeepers out of that or put it in one of your indexed web2.0 sites. There is also an indexer that you can use to get your new webbies...
  4. S

    [REQ] False Date Program

    Google RunAsDate. Great tool and free.
  5. S

    Create WEB2.0 Structures Yourself - A Simple Method

    Excellent post Scritty. Quick newbie question. You said: Could you explain this process step by step? I have AMR and I've run some test articles through it (very powerful it seems) but what do I do after the articles are submitted? Again, if you can outline the process I would be grateful...
Back
Top