Recent content by simuqui

  1. S

    Does anyone still build web 2.0s on purpose

    in truth, I still find them being used quite a lot, especially for tiering nd additional linking. it is kind of an outdated practice to just bombard that money site with all that web 2.0 stuff. when I make any such thing, then I would like them to be web in addition to link farm.
  2. S

    crawled currently not indexed, what actually gets them in

    honestly speaking, I would begin by adding internal link on pages which have already received a few impresions rather than using any request from GSC. If the page has already been crawled, then I would look for similar URL nd wait until the proces is completed.
  3. S

    Going viral with AI contents

    however, at the same time, I do not want to flag down one just to get some extra reach. since if the reels are going to succeed watch time, saves nd shares will be more important than ai tags. I have seen many ex of reel succeeding through ai, but it’s all about execution.
  4. S

    What metrics do you guys check before buying a guest post?

    my point here is that I always seek to determine the traffic on the placement page since some websites may have a high DR while the page where you wish to place your advertisement has low trafic.
  5. S

    Annoying or good thing about every spam update

    In truth, I believe that each iteration is quite random, with old website surfacing, parasites appearing in the search results, and even nonsense popping up in the results of the AI search page. It’s as if Google puts everything in a pot and stirs to see what happen.
  6. S

    Can you noindex posts on Google while keep indexed on Bing?

    afaik should use noindex meta tag specifically for googlebot as noindex is used by both. do verify from gsc and bing tool after change are made.
  7. S

    Meta Ads Tracking

    In creating a campaign in affiliate marketing one should start by monitoring his lead nd then FTD/Deposits by postback where applicable. make sure to configure your pixel/CAPI appropriately in order to creat a campaign that is worth the real effort.
  8. S

    Does having a bigger network actually help reach?

    To my opinion, however, having a larger number of followers does make a difference although it is not everything. small page have also managed to achieve good result due to their appealing content.
  9. S

    no organic traffic for adult site

    honestly, I would check keyword nd page content before purchasing any further link . If the pages do not fit what people are looking for buying cheap links would not do much gud.
  10. S

    WH turning BH

    In my opinion, there is no need to add anything further to it without reason. the system is quite well-equipped nd quality account with stability are always preferable than adding another browser/cloaker to it.
  11. S

    I have a question and would really appreciate an answer.

    In all honesty I would design it to survive but once you already have enough quality content nd traffic on your website, you can try one strategy for earning through it. In this way you will grow your blog while simultaneously learning how to monetize it.
  12. S

    Google SERP - Third Party Status - August 2026

    Absolutely, I will retain another API in case something goes wrong since sometime the SERPs can crash nd in cases where everything else is the same including geography, language nd device, the output is quite valuable.
  13. S

    How to obtain competitors expired domain

    on the contrary, to be honest nd presuming that there is any worth in this domain name at all, it would be wise to place an order in advance rather than trying to grab it after the drop, which can prove to be difficult considering how fast expired domain get scooped up, especially gud ones.
  14. S

    When do you guys stop doing keyword research and start writing?

    after I find out what my keyword cluster is and what the SERP entails, I don’t look into anything else. I am sure to come across other keyword when I start writing.
  15. S

    Top text based porn content you've come across

    Tbh, when it come to text-based content, it is all about the writing, becuz keyword cannot save anything that has been poorly written. storytelling nd pace are much more important, in my opinion.
Back
Top