Recent content by simbo

  1. S

    What’s One SEO Strategy Everyone Says Is Dead but Still Works?

    Exact match domains were also considered dead but an exact match with the appropriate subject matters could certainly make things easier. However I would not bank my hopes on the name the site still has to build up its rankings.
  2. S

    Anyone still getting decent traffic from Pinterest?

    Honestly traffic can be quite un predictable in the starting. I have noticed that sometimes one gd pin can beat many mediocre pins particularly when it is about something that can be saved for later.
  3. S

    What’s Actually Working for YouTube Growth Right Now?

    i have actually gotten better results by creating videos surrounding some thing that people were already searching for rather than going after random trends. A few search views worthy videos have been better for me than the daily uploads.
  4. S

    What was your strategy for growing for the first time on YouTube.

    For me it was mch important to choose something i could produce videos on continuously rather than doing the daily routine. After ward i started watching which videos were generating clicks and the retention rates.
  5. S

    been reading now i am finally here

    Hi to all members , I have been doing a lot of searching about SEO and making money on the Internet, and came across bhw while doing so. I spends some time looking around here and decided to become a member myself. Looking forward to exchanging the ideas, sharing knowledge and becoming an active...
Back
Top