Recent content by sighero

  1. sighero

    Rent FACEBOOK and TIKTOK Accounts with Incredible Perks! Get a ⭐️5%⭐️ Discount in the First Month and a ⭐️ 50% Discount on the Final $60...

    I would like to ask if the account is suddenly locked while running, how will you handle it? Do you support changing to a new account?
  2. sighero

    Rent FACEBOOK and TIKTOK Accounts with Incredible Perks! Get a ⭐️5%⭐️ Discount in the First Month and a ⭐️ 50% Discount on the Final $60...

    I was introduced here by my friend, nice to meet you, I am looking for long term cooperation, hope to cooperate with you
  3. sighero

    AUREX AGENCY ✅ FACEBOOK/TIKTOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL ✅ 24/7 support ✅ Cost from only 3%-7% Discount up to 5% first month for new customers

    OK bro, I contacted your consulting department and they answered very detailed. Hope for a strong and long-term cooperation!
  4. sighero

    AUREX AGENCY ✅ FACEBOOK/TIKTOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL ✅ 24/7 support ✅ Cost from only 3%-7% Discount up to 5% first month for new customers

    For now we will experience low cost But we will spend a lot in the future about 3 months later. So can we get low cost % discount from the beginning, sir?
  5. sighero

    LinkedIn Got Restricted for no reason

    I am also a VIP member but still got banned suddenly like you. I don't know why I was banned so I can learn from it later. Have you got your account back? I have sent a request to the system for support but it has not been resolved yet. Hope to find a way to completely resolve this problem soon.
  6. sighero

    Help with QQ Registration

    Is the virtual number you are using from China?
  7. sighero

    AUREX AGENCY ✅ FACEBOOK/TIKTOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL ✅ 24/7 support ✅ Cost from only 3%-7% Discount up to 5% first month for new customers

    Glad to see your support network is large. We will also expand our products to other countries in the future. Hope to have a good and long-term cooperation with your company! How much does it cost to have a Facebook advertising account on your side?
  8. sighero

    What’s the Safest Way to Automate LinkedIn Without Getting Banned?

    How long have you been using this app and is your account still working fine?
  9. sighero

    AUREX AGENCY ✅ FACEBOOK/TIKTOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL ✅ 24/7 support ✅ Cost from only 3%-7% Discount up to 5% first month for new customers

    I agree with the payment method. We provide white hat products and the expected budget is 200$ per day. Do you have support in the US?
  10. sighero

    AUREX AGENCY ✅ FACEBOOK/TIKTOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL ✅ 24/7 support ✅ Cost from only 3%-7% Discount up to 5% first month for new customers

    Hi, I am interested in promotional services for new customers, can you advise me?
  11. sighero

    Does FB disable accounts according to IP or according to devices?

    I heard Facebook is paying attention to both, please clean your phone and change to another IP to facilitate creating a new account.
  12. sighero

    Do you need different IP for Youtube Accounts?

    For the purpose of running an advertising campaign, you should not use the same device because it will have the same IP address. If you do not have many devices, it is best to use a proxy. Each proxy is used for a separate youtube account.
Back
Top