Quick update,
I decided not to add any more accs today, but to try and get my Instagram Niche up to a scalable earning.
Todays earnings sofar:
Instagram: 5 3 2 $2.24
Twitter: 7 3 1 $1.96
Tomorrow I will start to scaleing Twitter if the results is the same as today. Im satisfied with 1$ per...
Yes this is todays earnings so far. Ive done marketing on both IG and Twitter before, so I dont have to do the beginner learning curve. I just get right into it :)
Right now (the past months) Instagram has been harder to work on. There is still ways to promote, just not like you did before.
Hello everyone.
Ive been in the CPA world since 2015 and had decent sucess from time to time.
Laziness has struck me tho.
Therefor i make this journey to both motivate me and others to pursue your dreams and goals.
What i will do:
First goal:
CPA Instagram
Get 100 accounts up and running on...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.