Recent content by Sidiz

  1. S

    I'm investing money in shitcoins using this method

    Seems interesting. Will look into that method :)
  2. S

    Good morning, day, evening & night

    Good evening as of now :D
  3. S

    What shitcoins do you hold or planning to buy?

    Hahahaha yeah!! But it's also for a good cause. They will donate some of the profit for cervic cancer research every month over a ten years period. As my mother had cancer, thankfully she's cured as of now, I saw that this is a shitcoin I can invest in :cool:
  4. S

    What shitcoins do you hold or planning to buy?

    I bought doge but sold it of. Didn't believe in the meme, but oh so wrong I was haha... so now I have invested in safemoon. And just recently bought a share of mooncunt, it's only ~48h old.
  5. S

    Good morning, day, evening & night

    Depending on your locations and timezone Found this forum a day ago and my decision went to register. Looking forward to be here. Cheerios
Back
Top