Recent content by shiplog

  1. S

    [JOURNEY] $2,000/Month Building iOS Apps

    Thanks! Yeah, I think working on it a little bit every day brings so much more. Consistency > perfection (or however the saying goes). Day 3 Today I tried out Claude Design. Insanely cool tool that lets you create canvas mockups for all kinds of designs (e.g. websites, apps, etc.). Tomorrow I...
  2. S

    [JOURNEY] $2,000/Month Building iOS Apps

    Day 2 Today wasn't as productive as I'd hoped. Still, here's what I got done: I finished setting up the complete development environment and defined all the features I'll ship in the first release, along with a list of future features I'll tackle later on. For now, I want to release a simple...
  3. S

    [JOURNEY] $2,000/Month Building iOS Apps

    Day 1 Today I spent most of my time researching and figuring out what kind of tools and tech stack I'll need, so that I have more of a plan and can tackle the next tasks. I came up with the following: Mockups: Claude Design IDE: Xcode & Claude Code Programming Language: Swift Backend: Firebase...
  4. S

    [JOURNEY] $2,000/Month Building iOS Apps

    Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Honestly, I just needed to start doing and putting it out there publicly is my way of staying accountable.
  5. S

    [JOURNEY] $2,000/Month Building iOS Apps

    Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this forum for a few years now and today I finally decided to create an account, get started and document my journey here. I was inspired by nakamura's journey Building an iOS & Android App Empire. Goal Make $2,000/month to cover my living expenses and focus...
Back
Top