Recent content by Shanxna

  1. Shanxna

    I got my website in AI result

    This is just a static website, not sure if i can still monetize it in the long run?
  2. Shanxna

    I got my website in AI result

    I created this tool from a game called Ragnarok: The New World and now I am getting a lot of attention from it. Is there any other way to monetize it aside from AdSense and License
  3. Shanxna

    Rank Zen SEO — 15X FREE Mix Backlink Review Copies for BHW Members

    Is this still available? I can give detailed review after
  4. Shanxna

    Any free blogging platform?

    I would like to start a blog and write articles, what platform is the best free platform to start with? And in future that I can easily migrate into my own domain, with my own hosting, etc.
  5. Shanxna

    Credit Card Payment

    I am from the Philippines and I am targetting US/UK in shopfiy, is there a free plugin where user can pay using credit card on my store or most of the plugins are paid one? Can you suggest best payment plugin to use
  6. Shanxna

    AutoDS

    Is AUTODS worth subscribing for dropshipping?
  7. Shanxna

    Dropshipping

    Should I just focus on one niche? Do you know where I can find like trending niches, and I am outside US so probably I will invest on ads to target US and UK right?
  8. Shanxna

    How Do I Start My First Blog?

    is blogspot still reliable? What if the longterm I getting traffic in blogspot and want to migrate to self hosted wordpress, will it hurt my blog?
  9. Shanxna

    I want to start blogging and probably moving it to AdSesne

    Is blogger/blogspot is still viable in making blogs for free? I want to write articles and probably get AdSense approval in the future, or can you recommend other platform aside from blogger?
Back
Top