@littlewebdragon what's your inode limit for premium starter?
considering this vs a 70% off deal with a more mainstream host. just need to compare file limits. thanks.
Oops yeah I forgot we had our convo! Yeah I've been caught up with my offline business the past month so I haven't been able to organize my data. Planning to do one last update instead towards the end of the year and close that journey (since it's a "2017" journey anyway).
But so far here some...
Cool project, i like this stuff. Mind answering a few Q's?
Markov text or manual spintax?
How many domains?
Primary monetization method? Banners/CPA/affiliate?
Shared hosting, VPS or dedi?
Thanks!
This can be a very dangerous thread... careful with your bets, guys. Machine learning can only recommend but never predict with 100% accuracy, ever. Past data can only predict so much and can't completely disregard any random events that may happen in the future.
Nonetheless, interesting to see...
We understand that you keep failing repeatedly at trying to make money (online I assume). But what's important is that you learn and move forward and try again. I agree with the others about adjusting your mentality.
To start with something free I suggest opening up a blogspot with adsense and...
Considering your results this is no longer an "adsense journey" since it only makes up 10% of your results. The only thing I learned about here about adsense is that it is shit for monetization and better to use affiliate programs anyway.
Not blaming you for that, but it's just how the journey...
This doesn't help BTC's legitimacy at all as a currency, what they just did is cemented the US dollar further as the king currency. By controlling this "digital gold" they keep it at bay as a mere commodity, instead of making it the direct competition to money as we know it, which is controlled...
sure i agree with you. i'm not demeaning BTC in any way. i'm only describing that right now people still think of BTC in terms of "how many dollars" they're worth (see thread title), and just by that alone they are agreeing that fiat currency is superior. that mindset HAS to change for BTC to...
this is exactly why bitcoin will never replace fiat currency, it's become just another commodity like gold and silver traded on fiat exchanges.
i digress... good luck mate! looking forward to your success.
Thanks for the detailed journey.
I'm trying to appreciate this from a business standpoint and ~10 months ROI seems terrible for a $2k++ investment. And given the competitiveness of certain niches seems you have to keep spending on off page SEO on a regular basis, further thinning out profits in...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.