Recent content by SERPTurbo

  1. SERPTurbo

    ✅FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT FOR RENT ✅ ACCEPT WH,GH,BH ✅ FAST AND CONVENIENT - SUPPORT 24/7 ✅

    Do you offer the service for smaller scale campaigns? I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. The initial budget will be low, around $50/day to test new products, then will...
  2. SERPTurbo

    ✅DQ AGENCY✅ FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE WITH ONLY 4% TO START - ACCEPT BH, WH, GH (Gambling , Crypto , App , NFT, Finance...) SU...

    Do you offer the service for small scale campaigns, starting at $30/day? I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. If you could PM me more details about the service that...
  3. SERPTurbo

    ✅FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE✅ACCEPTS ALL PRODUCTS✅1% OFF FEES FOR CUSTOMERS FROM BHW❤️FEE 4%=>8%❤️24/7 SUPPORT

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need to...
  4. SERPTurbo

    APEX AGENCY | HIGH-LIMIT FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNT RENTAL | LOW SERVICE FEES (2–6%) | EARN 1% ON EVERY REFERRAL | FAST SETUP | 24/7 SUPPORT

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need to...
  5. SERPTurbo

    ✅FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE✅ACCEPTS ALL PRODUCTS✅1% OFF FEES FOR CUSTOMERS FROM BHW❤️FEE 2%=>6%❤️24/7 SUPPORT

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need to...
  6. SERPTurbo

    ⭐⭐⭐High-Quality Ad Accounts for Rent - ⚡Meta⚡Google⚡TikTok⚡Bing⚡Kwai⚡ BIGOAds⚡Native⚡OEM Ad Accounts

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need to...
  7. SERPTurbo

    ⭐PREMIUM FACEBOOK ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE ⭐ NO set up Fee ✅ NO cloaking service Fee ✅>>> ACCEPT all BH, WH, GH ... Support 24/7... ⚡️FEE ...

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertise on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need to...
  8. SERPTurbo

    ⏩Rent Facebook advertising accounts (meta) ⏩ Unlimited strong accounts ⏩ Optimize campaigns ⏩ Full BH, GH, WH ⏩ Fee 4-8% ⏩ 24/7 support ⏩

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertising on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need...
  9. SERPTurbo

    " FACEBOOK advertising account rental service " ☑️ 4%=>8% Service Fee, Approve all products and test services first☑️ 24/7 Support Time☑...

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertising on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need...
  10. SERPTurbo

    Rocket ADS | Facebook Ads Accounts for Rent | BM2500 | Fee from 2.5% | 24/7 Support

    Hi there, I'm looking to advertising on Meta Ads and need access to a reliable account for promoting a clean, WH, e-commerce store with physical products, located in the UK. Could you please PM me more details about your service, pricing options, minimum requirements and anything else I need...
  11. SERPTurbo

    Hidden Google Ads Search Terms - Solution?

    As you guys already know, Google no longer provides a full list of search terms that actually triggered your ad. Now instead you only get data for a limited number of terms and it can be especially bad, if you are bidding on low volume keywords, so you end up not seeing half or even more of the...
  12. SERPTurbo

    Ebay Journey to $30,000 in Sales a Month

    What would be the point in doing that? You're selling a product with branding (logo/text) of a registered trademark, so it's only a matter of time until it gets picked up by VeRO and taken down again? And you're risking not just a listing removal, but possible account suspension. Might be a...
  13. SERPTurbo

    Ebay Journey to $30,000 in Sales a Month

    Hey mate, thanks for the excellent thread. When you say you sell "branded items", do you mean items that have registered trademarks? I recently had a listing removed under eBay's VeRO program, because the product contained the name of the trademark owner, so there wasn't much I could do. What...
  14. SERPTurbo

    Ebay Journey to $30,000 in Sales a Month

    What about before you get to the stage of communicating with your existing suppliers? You want to enter a new niche, so what is your research like on TeraPeak? Is it just keyword-based or there's a more efficient way of doing it? Any tips/tricks?
  15. SERPTurbo

    Ebay Journey to $30,000 in Sales a Month

    Do you use any other tools apart from TeraPeak to do the product research and decide what to import? If so, what are those? I've been watching some TeraPeak videos on Youtube and I noticed that the current version that they have is very limited compared to what they offered 2-3 years ago. You...
Back
Top