Recent content by SERHub

  1. SERHub

    Ahrefs vs Semrush for a beginner on a strict budget?

    This.. I was literally about to say the exact same thing with a little addition. It’s so simple these days to “vibe code” up an interface to your specific needs - then use the dataforseo’s api to feed your new creations data points. As bonzo pointed out they’re on a per usage basis. I know of...
  2. SERHub

    This is precisely why I won't be renewing my VIP subscription (and you can remove my Executive VIP condition too). - It's a waste of time.

    Should have stayed in ninja mode, ser.. Actually that’s a good idea for the forum - @Diamond Damien perhaps an auto downgrade if members don’t keep their subscriptions live would be a good idea, that way ninja mode becomes obsolete.
  3. SERHub

    tier list - how trustworthy are BHW members based on their avatar

    Well this escalated quickly…
  4. SERHub

    tier list - how trustworthy are BHW members based on their avatar

    Computer says.. no. Got to catch them all!
  5. SERHub

    tier list - how trustworthy are BHW members based on their avatar

    What about Pokémon’s, ser? I am disappoint
  6. SERHub

    What to do when life getting hard?

    Get harder! .. or something along them lines.
  7. SERHub

    White hat SEO in 2026, is it still worth the effort

    No, forget about it.. didn't you get the memo? It's time to hang your white hat up, bro - it's over.. SEO is dead. We're all transitioning now to OFM owners/agencies as things continue to go tits up.. you're welcome to join us.
  8. SERHub

    How do yuou handle a client who wants result faster than SEO realistically allows?

    Honestly? I show them the door. It just isn't worth the headache in my opinion to deal with people like this. One good way to avoid doing so right off the bat is to be fucking honest with them! A LOT of agencies and "SEO experts" will tell these deluded people anything to sell them their...
  9. SERHub

    This is precisely why I won't be renewing my VIP subscription (and you can remove my Executive VIP condition too). - It's a waste of time.

    Is right, lad! Belter of a reply, explained things perfectly and with a bit of linguistic flare I enjoyed on top.. kudos. So here we have one of the best responses I've seen since joining.. Yet, it's marked as "Suspected Ai".. there's a lesson in that alone.
  10. SERHub

    How do I get people to use my forum

    Seriously? ... "Since you already have some activity, I’d focus less on ads and more on giving people a reason to join. Seed strong discussions, actively participate in other communities where your audience hangs out, and make your best threads publicly searchable so they can bring in organic...
  11. SERHub

    Perception towards life!

    Why does it hit hard? Are you just realising that this is the "norm" for the majority of society? Where exactly was the rock located that you just peeped your lil head out of? Just messing.. but bro as they say in one of my all time fav movies.. "Welcome to the Layer Cake, son." It's been...
  12. SERHub

    [Free Tools] SEO Kit. Community Input = New Tools.

    Good shout! So I made a Robots.txt + Meta Robots Checker.. and it's live now. You can input a url, paste your robots.txt rules (optionally adding meta robots content if you wish). It'll check for crawl blocks, noindex/nof0llow directives and then explains what needs fixing.
  13. SERHub

    This is precisely why I won't be renewing my VIP subscription (and you can remove my Executive VIP condition too). - It's a waste of time.

    Don’t worry AI just means that’s you’re really Actually Intelligent, so you are now legitimately a “suspected actually intelligent” member - wear the badge with honour, ser!
Back
Top