Recent content by SEOTech456

  1. S

    Consistency posting isnt working for me

    During this period, you have built a strong trust score, and your posting volume is also good. As you said, you tried changing the style and improved the quality, but you still keep getting 500 views or something like that. It can happen when you get a strike on your channel or if there is any...
  2. S

    SOL is going crazy! I didn't expect it!

    I am also a bit surprised but I have already calculated what's coming and had strategies that benefitted me. I'm excited to think where it will go.
  3. S

    Increase engagement on YouTube?

    That feature will only boost the videos you'll try to boost but not the whole channel and it's not useful because it does not help or push the channel to grow.
  4. S

    Going viral with AI contents

    If the content is good and AI generated it won't hurt the reach because it's the era of Ai. Why do everyone thinks that Ai generated content will be shadowbanned. If it's low effort and less quality content only then the algorithm will ban you.
  5. S

    is anyone still can create tiktok accounts with custom domain emails ?

    It was working a few months back but can't say if it works now or not, I have not tried it in a long time but I think tiktok will detect those accounts.
  6. S

    How to hide reactions on Facebook Page posts?

    there is no such option available to hide reactions from facebook page posts. Unlike instagram you can not hide them from the audience.
  7. S

    Can you grow Linkedin from zero?

    Yes LinkedIn works best for business. I would be posting carousels so they spent more time on posts by swiping and sticked with a strict niche.
  8. S

    suggestions in making money through Pinterest

    It could be paid sponsorship by showing brands your reach and clicks, but always remember that the payments are not through pinterest they are handled directly. If you don't want to own a website that's fine because you can do link tagging.
  9. S

    Tips on increasing subscriber base, views and watch time on kid's YouTube channel

    Brother, I mostly suggest that creators with new channels at least wait for 3 months before seeing results. Consistent posting, improving content, and colorful videos attract kids' eyes. It takes time to grow. And yes, there are tools like Claude and Grok but you need to use them carefully.
  10. S

    How much do thumbnails really affect views?

    If you have a solid CTR but still don't get reach, try changing your keywords or posting at busier times. Targeting the correct audience is tough, but regular posting makes the algorithm trust you, share your content with people, and helps you get good reach,
  11. S

    YouTube videos downloader online technique discovered

    Yes I have been using it for more than 1 year and it's quite helpful. Thank you for sharing this and it's good you shared with us what you have learned recently.
  12. S

    What design tool do you use the most?

    The only one I use from the very beginning is definitely Adobe. Nothing can replace it even Ai. It's Adobe illustrator and Photoshop for sure.
  13. S

    How can I increase my karma on Reddit

    You will need to build trust first by comment karma in unrestricted subreddits. You might search for subreddits like r/AskReddit or r/CasualConversation by "Rising" and leave thoughtful, early replies. Once you have enough comment karma you will have the option to post.
  14. S

    I Get Traffic From Different Countries But Most Visitors Leave Quickly

    You might have an intent mismatch or a localization barrier, If you need to fix it you should put the main answer "above the fold," and localize your language and currency and also place the relevant internal links early in the text to force a second click. It can help you if it does let's...
  15. S

    AI content

    Changing or removing metadata before posting does not help and it would be a waste of time. I am telling you this because I already tried and didn't work out.
Back
Top